Blockade White Shellac Sealer Primer provides excellent adhesion to almost all interior surfaces such as previously coated and new wood, plaster, drywall, porous wallcoverings, and requires minimal preparation before use.
Blockade is quick drying white, shellac primer and sealer that saves time on jobs that require multiple coats or jobs that need to be quickly overcoated with emulsion. The pure shellac base permanently blocks stains and odours, covering even the darkest of colours.
Blockade covers glossy and hard-to-paint surfaces such as tile, varnish, or gloss paints with no sanding needed. The pure shellac base permanently blocks stains and odours, covering even the darkest of colours.
Features & Benefits:
- Blocks out stains from nicotine, mould, smoke/fire, water and more.
- Seals in tannins and wood knots, grease and porous surfaces including new plaster.
- Blocks odours including cigarette smoke, other smoke smells and damp.
- Effortlessly covers dark paint colours, lipstick and crayon marks, rust and ink.
- Available in 1lt, 2.5lt, 5lt sizes in white.
- Coverage - 12.5 square metres per litre.