Bradite Floor-it is a single pack floor paint that is re-coatable in just one hour. Formulated for use in light to medium-traffic situations it is ideal for factory walkways and general shopfloor usage where speed of completion is a major consideration.
The high-performance ambient crosslinking water-based acrylic floor paint has no odour and is suitable for use internally or externally on appropriately prepared concrete, wood, metal, or asphalt surfaces. It can also be used on polyurethane, epoxy and chlorinated rubber coated floors.
The semi-gloss finish is extremely durable with excellent adhesion. Applied by either spray, brush or roller, it has a coverage, depending on the porosity of the substrate, of up to 12 square metres per litre.
- Light Grey Water Based, Quick Drying Floor Paint.
- Can be used on: Concrete, Wood, Tarmac, Asphalt, Steel, All Common Floor Paints, Chlorinated Rubber.
- Ideal for: Garages, Workshops, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Staircases, Light Industrial Traffic.
- Coverage - 12m2 per Litre.
- Touch dry in 30 minutes and recoatable in just 1 hour.
- Mark/stain/petrol resistant.
- Quick drying and easy to apply.
- Minimal disruption – floors ready for light use in 16 hours.