The Farrow & Ball Masonry & Plaster Stabilising Primer is designed for use on masonry, rendered or plastered surfaces which are porous, chalky or slightly worn. The Farrow & Ball Masonry & Plaster Stabilising Primer will prep the surface for an even and longer lasting finish in Farrow & Ball's Exterior Masonry, Estate Emulsion or Modern Emulsion.
Farrow & Ball Masonry & Plaster Stabilising Primer is recommended for interior and exterior applications.
- Available in one colour (dries clear).
- 5 Litre.
- 5 Litre Coverage - Up to 100 sq m. depending on the surface.
- Drying Time: : Dry in 2 hours.
- Typical Recoat Time: : Recoat after 4 hours.
- Recommended Number of Coats: : 1.
Do not paint in temperatures below 10°C or in excessive heat above 30°C. Avoid painting in direct sunlight. Avoid applying outdoors if there is a likelihood of rain. For best results apply early in the day, allowing the product time to dry before the evening (when condensation can occur).