Zinsser Perma-White Mould Resistant Paint has a unique formulation which contains a biocide that protects against fungal degradation. In addition the paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance.
Zinsser Perma-White Mould Resistant Paint bonds to existing solvent-based or glossy paints. Perma-White also seals flat paint, new drywall, cement block and concrete. It is ideally suited for any area of persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes and poor air circulation.
Zinsser Perma-White Mould Resistant Paint works perfectly in high-humidity areas where a durable, mid sheen finish is desired such as finished basements, laundry rooms, bathrooms and kitchens. A scrubbable, satin finish for high-humidity areas that are subject to challenging wear and tear. Ideal for bathroom ceiling and walls.
Key Features & Benefits
- Scrubbable – Class 1 Wet Scrub Rating (ISO 11998)
- This product contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation*
- The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance
- Washable, scrubbable, stain and moisture resistant finish
- Self-priming – sticks to surface without sanding
- Fade Resistant
- Water-based, low odour